To keep our patients, staff and community healthy, extraordinary safety measures have been temporarily implemented system-wide under the guidance of the Virginia Department of Health and the CDC.
No visitors under the age of 18 are permitted. If you have a fever, cough, diarrhea or shortness of breath or are otherwise concerned you have COVID-19, we ask that you do not visit any of our facilities without calling your primary care provider or completing a COVID-19 virtual screening.
Currently we allow only one visitor at a time and no visitors for patients with COVID. One pass will be given to a family at a time. Thank you for helping to keep our patients safe.
Masks are required.
Routine visits have been suspended, except for the following circumstances:
- General: One visitor 18 or over for patients who are not under investigation for COVID-19. For the health and safety of our youngest patients and their families, siblings and children under 18 are not allowed.
- Surgery/Procedural Department: One person may escort patient to the department’s waiting room.
- Labor & Delivery: Patients may have 2 support persons (the same 2 people at all times, no switching). Only one person will receive the second band.
- Mother Baby Unit: Only the banded person is allowed past 8pm, and overnight.
- Nursery: Only Mom and the banded person may visit their infant. No other visitors will be allowed.
- Other visitors will only be allowed under special circumstances.
Monday – Friday: 7am – 7pm (closed Sat. & Sun.)
Main Lobby Entrance
Monday – Sunday: 5am – 9pm
After 9pm, please enter through the Emergency Department.
A limited number of screening mammograms will be scheduled each hour. There are no walk-in mammograms at this time.
The Health Information Management Department is no longer open to the public. To receive a copy of your medical record, please complete the fillable release form here and send it back to our office.
The Diagnostic Center at the Jennings Outpatient Center is closed daily at 7pm and on Saturdays.
The Lifestyle Health & Fitness Center is open Monday-Friday from 6am – 6pm.
Members are required to schedule an appointment 24 hours in advance by calling 757-312-6132. Lymphedema Support Group, Breast Feeding Support Group, Weight Loss Information Seminars and all other classes held at the Lifestyle Center have been cancelled until further notice.
736 Battlefield Blvd., North
Chesapeake, VA 23320
M – F: 7am – 7pm (closed Sat. & Sun.)
Main Lobby Entrance
M – S: 5am – 9pm
After 9pm, please enter through the Emergency Department