Everyone entering the hospital must wear a mask.
To keep our patients, staff and community healthy, we implemented system-wide under the guidance of the Virginia Department of Health and the CDC.
When you enter the hospital, you will be asked two screening questions. Waiting is not allowed in common areas or lobbies and social distancing is encouraged. If you have a fever, cough, diarrhea, shortness of breath or are concerned you have COVID-19, please do not visit.
- Please answer screening questions when you enter the hospital lobby
- No waiting in common areas or lobbies
- Only visitors 12 years of age and older are allowed inside the hospital
- Keep masks on at all times, even in patient rooms, regardless of vaccination status
- Must wash hands or use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting patient rooms
- Physical distancing is encouraged
- Visiting hours are 10:30 am-8:30 pm
- Non-COVID-19 patients may designate one visitor for the duration of their stay
- COVID-19 patients may not have visitors; exceptions will be made for patients who are at end-of-life
- OR/Emergency/Surgery/Procedural – One person may escort the patient to the department’s waiting room and that visitor may stay there for the duration of the procedure
- Labor & Delivery – Patients may designate up to three visitors 18 years of age and older, but only those three people are allowed for the duration of the stay and only one of the visitors may stay overnight
- Special Care Nursery – Only the parent/caregiver with a wristband may visit the baby
Thank you for helping to keep our patients safe.
Monday – Friday: 7am – 7pm (closed Sat. & Sun.)
Main Lobby Entrance
Monday – Sunday: 5am – 9pm
After 9pm, please enter through the Emergency Department.
- There are no walk-in mammograms at this time.
- The Health Information Management Department is no longer open to the public. To receive a copy of your medical record, please complete the fillable release form here and send it back to our office.
- The Diagnostic Center at the Jennings Outpatient Center is open daily from 7am to 7pm, on Fridays from 7am to 5:30pm and on Saturdays from 8am to 12pm.
- The Lifestyle Health & Fitness Center is open Monday-Friday from 6am -5:30pm. Members are required to schedule an appointment 24 hours in advance by calling 757-312-6132.
736 Battlefield Blvd., North
Chesapeake, VA 23320
M – F: 7am – 7pm (closed Sat. & Sun.)
Main Lobby Entrance
M – S: 5am – 9pm
After 9pm, please enter through the Emergency Department